Wake up early. Drink coffee. Work hard. Be ambitious. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up. Do well, live well and dress really well. Do what you love, love what you do. It is time to start living.
- (via deadlyvibes
(Source: rustedbones, via madebyastarbreather)
- It’s been a great weekend. I actually, for once, was able to sleep in and indulge myself in laziness.
- Feelings are…interesting. I’m just really excited to see how our chemistry will pan out (you know who you are and I hope that you read this)
- Creativity has been thru the roooooof. I love music. I love being a musician. Like, I still wake up sometimes and go “yo, this is my life? I can’t believe it. Wow.”
- My love for wearing/collecting watches has been re-activated.
- I can finally begin to smell the changes of the seasons every morning I step outside. I love filling my lungs with that air.
- The fact that I’ll be a mother one day (God willing) makes me so excited. I can’t even explain the happiness I feel whenever I envision having my own family and giving my parents more grandchildren.
- Pizza has played a huge part of my recent diet and I have no shame in that.
- I like /you/. A lot.
- My love for Anne Akiko Myers was re-ignited last Friday night.
Friday night symphony dates have a special place in my heart.
Let’s be real, my diet for the past 2 wks has consisted of huge amounts of pizza…it’s like undergrad all over again…
- Tonight was a blast. Music opens so many doors for so many talented, deserving people.
- Accidentally was called Polynesian tonight? Hahaha I haven’t had someone guess that in years (no hard feelings, I actually laughed really hard)
- Carrot cake has become my new favorite
- Really thankful and blessed to network with creative souls
(p.s., God bless sharp-dressed gentlemen with their hair game on point…wow.)
Anonymous asked:Do you play viola?
I’m proficient enough to teach/sub for ensembles, but I nowhere have a true violist tone!